In order to enroll at Cross Timbers Middle School, you will need to provide
the following information:
  • Parents Driver's License
  • Proof of residency
  • Updated Immunization Records
  • Social Security Card
  • Birth Certificate
  • Withdrawal form from previous school
  • Report card or transcript 
ONE of the following must be shown as proof of residency:
  • Tax Statement
  • Lease (house or apartment)
  • Contract for house
Along with one of the following:
  • Current driver's license
  • Utility Bill
  • Other
Laptop Fee (cash/check)
Free & Reduced Meals
If you are living w/someone else, an affidavit will need to be provided.